Overview of Zetrix
Zetrix is focusing on the next generation platform of public Blockchain infrastructure and building a future ecosystem of Ubiquitous Trust Network. Therefore, value will be transferred freely on Blockchain just as information is transferred freely on the Internet today. Lots of decentralized applications, such as digital assets and Internet of things, can be developed and deployed rapidly on Zetrix network.
- Flexible multi-asset and multi-operator structure of accounts and transactions
- An improved two-stage and two-layer consensus protocol based on DPoS+BFT, called “Firework”
- A novel two-layer polymorphic architecture of multi-child Blockchain will be supported, called "Orbits"
- An Inter-Chain of routing value among Blockchains will be supported, called "Canal"
- Bunch of signature algorithms are supported, such as ED25519 and SM2
- Built-in joint accounts to control multi signatures
- High performance of transaction process with thousands of transactions per second (TPS)
- Cross-platform support, such as Linux, MacOS, Windows and Android
- Protect user's privacy by using cryptography technology such as homomorphic hiding and zero knowledge proof
Zetrix currency unit is called Zetrix identified also as "ZTX" : For example 1 zetrix or 1 ZTX.
Zetrix is subdivided into smaller units, down to the smallest unit possible, which is named Zeta. One Zetrix is equal tu One Million Zeta(1,000,000 Zeta). Comparison in details is below.